We are committed to protecting your privacy and using any personal information you provide responsibly. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
information collected The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit or Sites. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our Site, AdvancedFilmmaking.com, Inc. collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
- the name of the domain form which you access the Internet
- the date and taime you access our Site
- and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Site
AdvancedFilmmaking.com may also use your information if you opt to receive information about AdvancedFilmmaking.com, hosting a party, becoming a consultant, or purchasing or inquiring about AdvancedFilmmaking.com products from an independent AdvancedFilmmaking.com consultant. We use this information to track the number of visitors to the different pages of our Site as well as make our Site more convenient to users.
If you contact us, submit ideas to us or request to be contacted by a Consultant, we collect the information you provide, which may include name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
When you make a purchase from an authorized AdvancedFilmmaking.com Consultant Site, your credit card information is collected and stored only for the duration of the sale, unless you ask to have the information store indefinitely.
In addition, when you make a purchase from an authorized AdvancedFilmmaking.com Consultant Site, your billing and shipping information may be used to provide you with additional product information and offers unless you request not to receive such information.
information disclosure We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
• To our AdvancedFilmmaking.com Consultants to provide services to you;
• To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; process credit cards; conduct research, marketing or data processing; or to provide marketing or promotional services on our behalf, to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us;
• To protect the Site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
• In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
• If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
• If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
data security To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, AdvancedFilmmaking.com has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. AdvancedFilmmaking.com is working to meet or exceed the Data Security Standards to ensure that any data you provide is secure.
California privacy rights California residents have the right to request the following information from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship:
• a list of the categories of personal information that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if any, and
• the names and addresses of all such third parties, if any. AdvancedFilmmaking.com and/or your consultant will collect your address and zip code to facilitate shipping any products you choose to order. Collection of such information is necessary to complete your order.
If you are an AdvancedFilmmaking.com client and a California resident, please contact us at the postal address below to request this information. Please note that we are only required to respond to each client once per calendar year.
contact information All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to 6030 Wilshire Blvd Ste 301, Los Angeles CA 90036, Attn: Advanced Filmmaking